Making a Donation is Easy
Click the button below to be re-directed to our Network for Good page. Here you can make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
Donate by mail:
Send a check made out to “Project Zawadi” to 253 Duke Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102.
The Project Zawadi Mail In Donation Form can be printed out to accompany your check.
Make a Stock donation:
When you donate appreciated stock you avoid the Capital Gains Tax (up to 20%), and you are eligible to deduct the full value of the stock from your Adjusted Gross Income (up to the IRS-allowed amount).
If you wish to make a gift of stock, please click here for details: Making a Gift of Stock.
Important: Please notify Project Zawadi that a stock donation is forthcoming by emailing email@example.com.
New Giving Opportunities
Join the project zawadi Legacy Circle
The Legacy Circle is for supporters that have made a provision in their estate plans to support Project Zawadi’s mission long into the future.
Click the logo below to learn more.
Project Zawadi is a Thrivent Choice Organization
We are listed in Thrivent’s online catalog. Members of Thrivent can make online personal donations through the catalog page and Thrivent will cover all processing fees.
Eligible members can also direct Thrivent Choice Dollars® to our organization thereby recommending that Thrivent provide additional funding to Project Zawadi. To learn more about Thrivent, visit their website.
What you can fund this year (2022/23):
Donations you make go to the General Fund and will support these and other initiatives broadly.
If you are interested in underwriting a specific effort, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Naming opportunities are available for donations that fund an entire initiative, school or unit.
- Build water delivery systems at Busore Primary School ($12,000)
- Build water delivery system at Sarawe Primary School ($37,000)
- Build six (6) units of teacher housing at Busore Primary Schools ($10,000/unit) – one (1) unit underwritten
- Build two (2) classrooms at Kurusanga Primary School ($12,000/unit)
- Fund Year 2 of Tenda Teachers expansion to 64 new teachers at 8 schools ($15,000)
- Upgrade Kitchen Facilities at Model Schools ($12,000/school)
- Develop new teacher training videos for Tenda Teachers ($3,600)
- English Bridge 6-week Program (Nov-Dec 2022) serving 200 students at four schools ($2,500/school)
- Provide Leadership Training to school and community stakeholders ($2,000/school) – two schools underwritten
- Conduct four Girls Empowerment Camps ($700/camp) – initiative underwritten
- Provide textbooks to 21 primary school classrooms ($650/classroom) – initiative underwritten
- Expand the 2-year Apprenticeship Program ($300/year per student) – initiative underwritten for two years.
Frequent flyer miles
Frequent flyer miles make it possible for our staff and consultants to travel to Tanzania when necessary. If you would like to donate your frequent flyer miles to Project Zawadi, please contact Brianna at email@example.com.
Facebook Ad Credit
Employees of Facebook are able to designate ad credit to organizations of their choice. If you or anyone you know works at Facebook and would like to support Project Zawadi in this way, please contact Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We consider you and your time to be an invaluable resource. Please share our work with friends and family. Additionally, consider supporting us through volunteering your time and expertise. You can learn more about our volunteer opportunities here.