Partnering with communities, schools, and teachers to support quality education for Tanzanian children and youth
To significantly improve educational quality, safety, and access for students in our program areas.
Our Guiding Principles:
- A relevant, quality education should be a human right.
- Children belong with families and their communities (not institutions).
- Local communities know best what their most vulnerable children need.
- Safety is of utmost importance.
- Effective organizations require a diversity of perspectives and a commitment to continuous improvement, based on data.
Support Our Work in Tanzania
Your gift impacts the lives of students and communities in rural Tanzania by providing opportunity through education