Our needs are many. Give in the way that feels best to you!
Frequent flyer miles
Frequent flyer miles make it possible for our staff and consultants to travel to Tanzania when necessary. If you would like to donate your frequent flyer miles to Project Zawadi, please contact Brianna at email@example.com.
Facebook Ad Credit
Employees of Facebook are able to designate ad credit to organizations of their choice. If you or anyone you know works at Facebook and would like to support Project Zawadi in this way, please contact Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We consider you and your time to be an invaluable resource. Please share our work with friends and family. Additionally, consider supporting us through volunteering your time and expertise. You can learn more about our volunteer opportunities here.
Specific areas of expertise we are especially in need of include:
- Facebook Ads (creation, management, and education)
- Mass text messaging
- Video making/editing
- Compact battery-powered projectors
- Smart phones for Tanzania staff (unlocked in good shape)
- Laptops - no more than five years old, Windows 10, 4GB of RAM memory, and a 500 GB hard drive (as a minimum)
- Photo printer
Specific Initiatives You Can fund this year (2021/22):
If you are interested in underwriting a specific effort, please contact Brian at email@example.com. Naming opportunities are available for donations that fund an entire initiative, school or unit.
- Build water delivery systems at the four Model Schools ($10,000/school) - one school underwritten
- Build nine (9) units of teacher housing at Busore and Kurusanga Primary Schools ($10,000/unit) - one (1) unit underwritten
- Launch Year 3 of Tenda Teachers and reach 64 new teachers at 8 schools ($12,800)
- One Additional Counselor for the Sponsorship Program ($8,000)
- Build Food Storage and Kitchen Facilities at Model Schools ($6000/school) - initiative underwritten
- Develop new teacher training videos for Tenda Teachers ($3,000)
- English Bridge 6-week Program (Nov-Dec) serving 200 students at four schools ($2,500/school)
- Provide Leadership Training to school and community stakeholders ($2,000/school) - two schools underwritten
- Conduct four Girls Empowerment Camps ($700/camp) - initiative underwritten
- Provide textbooks to 21 primary school classrooms ($650/classroom) - 7 classrooms underwritten at Kurusanga
- Expand the 2-year Apprenticeship Program ($300/year per student)